This information is provided pursuant to art.13 of the "European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data" (from now on "GDPR") and updates previous versions. In particular, we wish to inform you, as an interested party, that your personal data will be processed as follows:
"OWNER" OF THE PROCESSING
The "Owner" of the data processing is SEVEN MHF ITALIA S.r.l. with registered office in Via Alessandro Manzoni at Le Zagare Commercial Park, 95037 San Giovanni la Punta (CT) - VAT: 05411930877 - Email: email@example.com
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND RELEVANT LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data are processed:
A) without your express consent art. 6 lett. b), e) GDPR), for the following Service Purposes:
- conclude the contracts for the goods and services provided by Seven MHF Italia S.r.l. and its principals;
- fulfill the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations deriving from existing relationships with you;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation or by an order of the Authority (such as for example in the matter of anti-money laundering);
- exercise the rights of Seven MHF Italia S.r.l., for example the right to defense in court;
B) Only with your specific and distinct consent (art.7 GDPR), for the following purposes:
- send you by e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and / or advertising material on products or services offered by the Owner and detection of the degree of satisfaction with the quality of services;
- send you via e-mail, post and / or sms and / or telephone contacts commercial and / or promotional communications from third parties (for example, service providers, business partners, other Group companies). We would like to point out to you that if you are already our customer, we will be able to send you commercial communications relating to the Owner's services and products similar to those you have already used, except for your dissent.
Purpose of responding to requests in the various contact forms.
Your personal data will be used, subject to your explicit consent, to respond to your requests. For purposes related to a possible search for personnel through the "work with us" form, your personal data will be used, subject to your explicit consent, for an assessment for the purpose of a possible, future, and in the unforeseen state, recruitment;
For completeness, please note that, pursuant to article 7 of Regulation 2016/679, the interested party has the right to withdraw his consent at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the withdrawal.
NATURE OF PROVIDING DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF ANY REFUSAL TO RESPOND
, the user is free to provide personal data in order to access the services offered on this site. Failure to provide the data necessary for filling in the forms makes it impossible to access the requested services and / or receive the requested information.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED (Data provided by the user)
The following information is required in the contact forms: Name, Surname, Telephone, Address and e-mail, City of residence. Data entered in the free message areas. Navigation data.
During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) GDPR and precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. For each of the aforementioned processing purposes, the following table specifies the maximum retention period of your personal data, after which we will no longer process your personal data for the aforementioned purposes.
|Definition and management of an offer for products and / or services in which you are interested
||Not more than 10 years after the offer
|Management of the contractual relationship in relation to products and / or services
||In terms of the law
|Management of Curricula sent to the company
||Not more than 3 years after the last update
||Legitimate interest of the person concerned
|Take care of your other requests
||Not more than 3 years after the request
|Send you requested information and / or material in relation to our products and / or services
||No more than 10 years for our customers, and 5 years for potential customers, since the last collection of personal data
|Sending personalized advertising messages and customizing the experience according to the customer's specificities and expectations
||Not more than 10 years for our customers, and 5 years for potential customers, since obtaining consent
|Measure the performance of our sales, after-sales and advertising services
||No more than 5 years after the service has been provided
|Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
||For the duration of the survey
At the end of the processing period, your data will be deleted or destroyed.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data are stored on servers located in Italy, within the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Owner, if necessary, will have the right to move the servers even outside the EU. In this case, Seven MHF Italia S.r.l. ensures as of now that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, subject to stipulation of the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission, giving appropriate communication to the interested parties.
SCOPE OF COMMUNICATION AND DIFFUSION
In addition to the Data Controller and the subjects authorized to processing, the personal data relating to the processing can be communicated for the above purposes to:
subjects, also external, who intervene in the performance of services strictly necessary for the execution of the existing contractual relations with the concerned (by way of example: parent companies, subsidiaries and associates, banks, banking institutions, financial intermediaries, insurance companies, law firms, accountants, reading agencies, press and enveloping agencies, delivery agencies, service contracting companies, etc. ..);
subjects that intervene to control and optimize the activities of Seven Italia MHF S.r.l. (by way of example: budget certification companies, quality system control, supervisory bodies, consultants, etc.), for the control of financial risk and fraud, for the recovery, assignment and protection of credits, to pursue a legitimate interest of the holder; public bodies for communications and compliance with law, regulation, community legislation (for example: Chambers of Commerce, Region, Municipalities, sector authorities, etc ...) The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories perform the function of Data Processor of the data, or operate independently as separate Data Controllers. The complete list of natural and legal persons, listed here by categories of persons, is freely available by requesting it directly from the Data Controller at the addresses indicated below. The data are not disseminated, nor are they transferred to third countries outside the European Economic Area.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
Users (interested in the treatment) have a series of rights pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679. These are:
- right to access their personal data (once confirmation that their data is processed by the owner);
- right to obtain the correction and integration of their data;
- right to obtain the cancellation of their data;
- right to obtain the limitation of the processing of personal data in the presence of certain conditions;
- right to receive the personal data provided to the owner in a structured and commonly used format, and to transmit them to a different owner;
- right to object to the processing of personal data if there are reasons related to your personal situation;
- right not to be subjected to an automated decision-making process;
- right to obtain communication in the event that your data is seriously violated;
- right to withdraw consent to processing at any time;
- right to lodge a complaint before a supervisory authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller, who undertakes to make the exercise of rights by the interested parties as easy as possible.